Thursday, July 12, 2012

I need a Loooove Doctor

This crazy little thing called Love.
I got the love bug baby. Got me so sick I'm going to try puke it out of my system.
Don't you hate it when that person you thought cared about you a lot makes you wait? Then act like nothing happened when he finally shows up. 
Then he whispers I love you and you still say I love you back. And yet you don't know if he means it. And your really tired of the same shit.
Sometimes you just want to leave him but you can't move your fucking feet. 
You held on to a past so hard, you forget about the present.
Then you remembered there's someone waiting for you, who will love you unconditionally. 
And so you have to choose between your yesterday and tomorrow. 
Sometimes I wish I end up alone, with my two kids.
I'd give up love cause love didn't really help me.


But before I choked all of you with my love problems, this is not really my diary.


As much as people say that you should love with all your heart, blah blah blah. You still need to use your brain. 
In my case, my heart is tired but stubborn. It still takes over my brain sometimes. And its been doing that a lot lately. What I do to to snap out of the dreamy love thing, I slap my face hard. If I could punch myself without the pain, I probably would. 


So this blog goes out to girls and gays who loves love and all its crap. Who cries their heart out and does some emo shit when they get hurt but stands up after, brush their hair, puts lipstick on and whispers "Your lost, motherfucker". Don't you feel a little better now?


But I guess Life would never be complete without love, hate and something else. My favorite love quotation would sum up what I really want to say:"At some point, you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart, but not in your life."


Here are some of Love Quotes in Movies that I really find romantic:
"The truth is... I gave my heart away a long time ago, my whole heart... and I never really got it back."- Reese Witherspoon, Sweet Home Alabama
- my favorite movie
 "Love cannot be found where it doesn't exist, nor can it be hidden where it truly does."- David Schwimmer, in the movie "Kissing a Fool"
- i have to watch this 
"Sometimes I wish I had never met you. Because then I could go to sleep at night not knowing there was someone like you out there."- Good Will Hunting
- just because I can relate to it 
"If you're not willing to risk it all, then you don't want it bad enough." - Unknown
- so effing true
 “Don’t say we aren't right for each other, the way I see it is… We aren't right for anyone else.”- from the movie, The Cutting Edge
- awww.. id stay single then. lmao. 
"Sometimes you have to be apart from people you love. But that doesn't mean you love them any less. Sometimes, it even makes you love them more."- The last song 
- Yes. I agree.
"Spongebob: "What do you usually do when i'm gone?" Patrick: "Wait for you to come back."- Unknown
- That's why I love Patrick.
"Why u wanna be married to me for anyhow? So i can kiss you anytime i want."- Sweet Home Alabama
 

 

1 comment:

  1. the way you type/talk and speak on love you didnt move on you just became a effin bitter.
    and im just a stranger who just had to post a reply.

    and you dont need to choose the answer is in front.

    ReplyDelete