Monday, July 30, 2012

Lost Love Letter

I am trying to write a novel about an army man and her lady. I want to start it off with a long lost love letter from the girl. A letter that was never received or maybe never meant to be sent.. So I'm not sure if ending would be a tragedy or a happy one. Here's a copy of the letter: 

My dearest Jeremy,
I'm head over heels in love with you and I hope you are too. It breaks my heart that your far and I can't talk to you much but I understand that this is what you do. I sometimes doubt your love baby, I guess I would never be sure that you feel the same way about me. 
What we have is special, don't you think? If your reading this letter then it means that were together, happily married I hope. 
I can see myself with you, loving you forever maybe with a kid of our own.
What made me stay, you might be wondering. Its your smile. My favorite picture of you is the one where your smiling back at the camera. Its the kindest, most genuine smile I've ever seen on a man. It makes me want to wake up beside you every single morning for the rest of my life. 
Please don't stop me from loving you. Please don't run away because it might not work out. I don't want to love you with limitations. My love is not just a gift to you, its also the reason why I'm contented with my life right now. Just thinking that your there and that somehow you are in love with me too is enough for me to go on with my everyday routine with joy in my heart. 
You don't know how much I appreciate that you are there for me to love babe. I have so much love to give and I'm glad that you are willing to be on the receiving end of it. 
I'm holding on to your promise that we will meet again. Its going to be harder to see you leave. A glance of you is worth all the pain of saying goodbye again.
I will always wait for you babe, I know you'd come back to me every time. 
I will keep this letter as long as I could. This would remind me that I've loved you with all my heart, no conditions, no limitations, endless and passionate. I will keep this to remind me that I can love someone so selflessly. 
Take care baby, I love you.

Love, 
Alison

So let me know what you think. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment