Sunday, July 15, 2012

P.S. I Love You

I had to write about this movie before I watch another one. 
It made me cry that's for sure. And if you won't even get teary eyed watching this, you have serious issues.


I think Daniel and Holly should have ended up together instead of making it look like Holly will end up with William, the other Irish guy. Is this movie written by an Irish lad? Daniel and Holly had chemistry while William had a nice ass and the movie really wanted us to like him. He's hot but he just doesn't look like hes in love with Holly as much as Daniel is. So I really got disappointed that after Holly and Daniel kissed, they figured that they're better off friends. I'm like shocked. WTF? But I'll give William a chance, they have not spent a lot of time together as much as Daniel and Holly did. But they had sex though so I think that makes up for it.


You know who I really appreciate in this movie? Its Patricia, Holly's mother. I can feel her pain. Every eye movement shows emotion that can't be expressed by words. 


Based from comments on its other reviews, the book is better than the movie. Well, what's new? I'm glad that I was able to watch the movie first before I read the novel cause I don't want to watch a movie with expectations. I'll end up not enjoying the movie and just get disappointed and it happens every time anyway. And so I have to download the book from the internet so I can read it. Yes, as much as I love the smell of a new book, I just can't afford to buy a new one right now. 


I decided that I'm gonna blog about movies I've watched and maybe books I read. I should have done this ages ago, cause now I have to watch movies I've watched before and read books I've read before cause I can only write about it right after I read or watched it, when the emotions are still fresh. 


Now my blogs are not summaries of the movies or books so please don't expect that I'd tell you all about it. My blogs are more on what I think was great or wrong in it. Feel free to comment what you think about the article and share your views as well, I'd appreciate it. 


And of course I won't leave you without a quote from the movie. One of my favorites: "Holly Kennedy: That's a real honest to goodness couple right there. They've probably been together since the flood. 
Daniel Connelly: We're so arrogant, aren't we? So afraid of age, we do everything we can to prevent it. We don't realize what a privilege it is to grow old with someone. Someone who doesn't drive you to commit murder or doesn't humiliate you beyond repair."

Till next time, See yah!

No comments:

Post a Comment